Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Breakfast!

French toast made with homemade bread I made earlier this week, scrambled eggs, and fresh pineapple.

Trust me, I do not cook breakfast like this normally. I am off work this week for Easter break so I have time right now. I do eat breakfast every day though. I think it's strange when people say they aren't hungry in the mornings because food is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. I don't get up early enough to sit down and eat at home so I bring my breakfast to school. I walk around and eat with 200 wonderful kids every morning because I supervise breakfast at school. So I have to pack something kind of portable. Not perfect, but it works. My breakfast on school days usually is:
-some kind of Kashi cereal and some sort of protein (yogurt, egg, milk)
-a peanut butter and banana wrap
-real oatmeal (not the packet) or steel cut oats if I'm lucky
-egg and cheese sandwich
-whole grain english muffin and some sort of protein.
-Kashi waffles and some sort of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment